Lesson 1 sections:
Understanding the page layout
- Lesson Name:
- At the top of the page is the name of the lesson
you are currently working on, for example, "Lesson 1: Using
- Some lessons have several pages,
or sections, of information. To view these pages, click
on the sections in the sidebar to the left.
- Current Section:
- The name of the current section is written beneath the lesson title,
for example, "Understanding the page layout".
- Next Lesson:
- After you have completed the current lesson, you
can go to the next lesson by going to the "Tutorial Front Page",
or by clicking on the numbered icon "Go to Next Lesson" in the sidebar
to the left.
- Training Outline:
- To view an outline of the topics covered in
the tutorial, click on "Training Outline" in the sidebar to the
left. Click the "Back" button on your web browser to
return to the previous page.
- Tutorial Front Page:
- On the front page was a list of all of
the lessons in this tutorial. If you want to return to the main
page, click on the "Tutorial Front Page" icon in the sidebar to
- Next Section:
- If you want to go to the next section within the current lesson, you can use the link to the
lower right hand side of the page.
- Author, Date, Contact
- At the very bottom of each page is author and date information about the tutorial. You can click
on the link to email us with comments, suggestions,
and questions about the tutorial.