Request a Copy Information
Request a Copy is a fee-based service that provides copies of materials owned by the UNC-Chapel Hill Health Sciences Library. Materials include:
- Journal articles up to 50 pages.
- Single chapters from books up to 50 pages.
- All requests are subject to copyright limitations and dependent on availability.
Individual Rates (non-profits/personal research/departmental) per Request
- NC In-state: $8
- Out-of-state: $12
- Rush: $5
Corporate Rates(for-profits/attorneys) per Request
- NC In-state: $25
- Out-of-state: $35
- Rush: $10
Invoices are sent monthly.
Completely fill in form. Please be sure to check the catalog for holdings. One item per request, please.
- Electronic submission Request a Copy form
Include all delivery information when submitting request.
- Email (PDF Attachment)
All requests are subject to copyright limitations and dependent on availability.
- Requests are normally processed within 24 hours.
- Requests received before 9 am are usually processed the same day.
- Rush requests are normally processed within 4 hours.
Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Office
- Phone: 919-966-4998
- Fax: 866-242-1980
- Email: email@example.com
**Requests are processed by the Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery office during normal business hours from 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday. All requests are subject to copyright limitations and availability. ILL/Document Delivery staff reserves the right to reject any request based on copyright or library regulations.**