Dr. W. Critz George
Although still part of the University Library, the Medical Library was beginning to have its own identity. In 1937, the first Medical Library Committee was appointed, chaired by Dr. W. Critz George. Dr. George was involved with the Medical Library for many years and was instrumental in its growth and development. The same year, the Medical Library was admitted as a member of the Medical Library Association, giving it recognition by other institutions.
Previous | Next | Start
Return to the Health Sciences Library Home Page